3.07.2011

Brekky

Nothing like disappearing for an entire quarter, eh?  We're here.  We're alive.  We're laughing and loving and noogifying and writing faces on our bellies.  Doesn't everybody?



The thought of trying to catch up is daunting.  So I start fresh!  At the very least, I'd like to get back to taking more pics and posting the randomness.

So here is today's:


Chase, 3, tells me "I have work to do!  I need go find mine golden hammer!"  Surely this is the perfect getup for such a quest:


I'm not sure if he had any luck - but I did come across his secret hideout later in the day:


No wonder I can never find an empty laundry basket when I need one.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is a much better use for a laundry basket than for... what ever you could possibly use one for! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back.... i really don't know when or how I stumbled across your blog, but I did.
    You were missed! Love your photos and the words that go along!

    ReplyDelete