1.16.2012

Our Pack

Over time, we have had a freakish amount of animals in our home.  Ferrets, parrots, rats, cats, dogs, frogs, turtles . . . okay, I can't think of anything that rhymes with turtles.  Turtles, bearded dragon, lizards, chinchilla, rabbit . . . well, you get the idea.

It's so nice to "only" have six pets.  An even animal:human ratio = a good thing.  

Let me introduce our pack:

Alpha Belle:
"If you don't get that thing out of my face, Ima have no choice but to lick yer mouth right after I lick my butt."

Beta Riley:
"Why hello!  Is this a good pose?  Does my collar clash with the couch?"

Noisy Guards Jibber and Jabber:
"Are you an intruder?!  You must be an intruder!  Holy honey stick - I don't see the entire flock!  Sound the alarm!!!!!"

Thief Eek:
"WhoawhoaWHOA!  What has we here???  Is it nummy?  Can I eats it???"

Omega Rex:
"If I don't make eye contact, they can't see me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment