4.25.2013

Hope

I will travel back to my blog roots and attempt to post more pics, with or without words. (And I will try to get past the fact that I'm relying on the camera in my PHONE forcryingoutloud.)

Earlier this evening, I read over the "coming out" post I wrote and shared almost exactly one year ago. So VERY much has changed in one short year. So very much will change in the year to come.

The biggest and best change I see is hope. I now have hope. Hope for my future. Hope for my kids. Hope for inner peace. A year ago, hope seemed wildly out of reach. And here it is, now, brushing softly against my fingertips.

My favourite image consists of light rays bursting through dark clouds. Hope shining through the bleakest times. Light overcoming darkness.

And this was tonight's sky.



1 comment: